Brad is a husband, a dad, a friend and a pastor. Over the past 22 years, he has served others as a Student Pastor, High School Pastor, Family Pastor and Lead Pastor. He’s also served on local, regional and national levels of organizational leadership and training. The first 17 years of ministry for Brad involved leading teams in larger churches. Currently, he is enjoying a very unique sense of calling to helping breathe vision, life and balanced leadership into small churches with great potential.
Brad grew up in Winnsboro, SC, the only child of two amazing parents. It’s no surprise, then, that Brad is an introspective, introverted person who has worked hard to become comfortable and effective in public leadership. For those of you who enjoy talking about personality, Brad is an Enneagram 5 and an INTJ on the MBTI. He finds a regular practice of prayer, solitude and silence to be a great stance from which to enjoy the world and to speak words of life and healing.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT BRAD HOLDS WITH STRONG CONVICTION:
- We are all interconnected, and the best thing we can do for each other is to LIVE LOVE.
- There is good – everywhere, in everything and everyone – because in everything and everyone there is the handiwork of God. The good is worth finding, affirming and resurrecting. It is the work of God in the world.
- We must discover who we truly are as children of God, apart from the “inside voices” that have developed throughout our lives, and the false attachments by which we so often come to understand ourselves. When we learn to see ourselves in God’s eyes, the view in the mirror changes dramatically.
- Likewise, if we can look upon others with those same eyes, we will become a source of healing in the world.
- Jesus is the fulfillment of all that men have searched for in their quest for God. To follow the Jesus of the Bible is the single most important decision a person can make in this life, for him-or-herself, and for everyone else around.
The church Brad currently pastors uses the hashtag #livelove. We would encourage you to add that hashtag to your comments and interactions on this page, and on your own public comments and postings. We often find that when we add #livelove to the end of a comment or post, it helps to reevaluate what we’re saying through Jesus’ eyes.
HERE’S WHAT BRAD WANTS YOU TO KNOW: YOU ARE LOVED
You are Chosen, Blessed, Broken and Given by God as a gift to this world. Brad wants to help you live into that!
WELCOME TO THE JOURNEY!